Fits The Following Bikes:
Honda CRF450R 2013-2014
The T-6 Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System for the 2013-2014 CRF450R offers the same benefits as the Ti-6 Systems, but the T-6 Single System is constructed of stainless steel throughout the head pipe, mid pipe, and end-caps while the canisters are constructed of aluminum for increased durability and a more affordable alternative to titanium.
Although the T-6 will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, the T-6 Single System allows riders and racers from multiple riding disciplines, racing classes, and countries to take advantage of this cost-effective alternative to the dual exhaust system.
- Improves performance
- Cost-effective alternative to the dual exhaust system
- Stainless steel construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe, and end-cap
- Aluminum canister construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber to reduce noise output
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA