Fits The Following Bikes:
Kawasaki KX250F 2009-2016
Pro Circuit's Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System was created for professional racers competing in a series such as AMA Supercross or AMA Motocross to ensure they pass AMA/FIM sound regulations. The Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System is constructed of titanium throughout the head pipe, mid pipe, and canister while the end-cap is carbon fiber. The Ti-6 Pro is the next generation of professional level race exhausts.
The Ti-6 Pro is a full race system intended for closed-course racing only.
- Passes AMA/FIM sound regulations
- Improves performance
- Titanium construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe, and canister
- Carbon fiber end-cap
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA
Note: The Ti-6 Pro Exhaust System is only needed if rider is required to pass AMA/FIM sound regulations.