Fits The Following Bikes:
Honda CRF250R 2016-2017
Pro Circuit's Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System was created for professional racers competing in a series such as AMA Supercross or AMA Motocross to ensure they pass AMA/FIM sound regulations. The Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System is constructed of titanium throughout the head pipe, y-collector mid pipe, and canisters while the end-caps are carbon fiber. The Ti-6 Pro is the next generation of professional level race exhausts.
The Ti-6 Pro is a full race system intended for closed-course racing only, and does not include a USFS approved spark arrestor.
- Passes AMA/FIM sound regulations
- Improves performance
- Titanium construction throughout head pipe, y-collector mid pipe, and canisters
- Carbon fiber end-caps
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA
Note: The Ti-6 Pro Exhaust System is only needed if rider is required to pass AMA/FIM sound regulations.