ARC Aluminum Folding Brake Lever Honda (97-07)
Honda CR250 97-07
Famously fold forward when you go down (and every off roader does!) so they don't bend or break in a fall.
This is the original folding lever. They are adjustable for hand size and move to prevent damage in a crash. ARC's aluminum levers are forged for durability and then CNC machined for accuracy. The "knee" is made from billet aluminum. All of the hardware is top grade. These are the same levers that many of the top pro's run.
- Pivoting action to prevent damage from impacts
- Tight manufacturing tolerances eliminate up and down play in the lever
- Adjustable reach for a custom fit
- Quality hardware throughout the design
- EZ install in just minutes. No special tools required