G2 Quick Turn Throttle Tube
G2 Challenge: Create a bullet-proof throttle tube with smooth action.
G2 Solution: The G2 Throttle Tube.
The G2 Throttle Tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a 100 throttle cam that is the same size as stock. The throttle tube shares the unique G2 cam and tube interlock that allows the rider to update to a quicker turn or control cam, sold separately, at any time. You are NEVER stuck to a ratio with G2!
G2 cams are interchangeable! You are never “stuck” with a ratio that is not correct for your skill or track condition! You can always go back to the stock ratio, quicker, or for most models several different progressive control ratios! Cams may be ordered separately here, or consider the G2 Throttle Cam System that includes a tube and three cams – 100 (stock), 200 (10% smaller & progressive) and 400 (20% smaller & progressive).
All G2 Throttle Tubes come standard with Delrin bushings pressed into each end. The durable, self-lubricating material prevents aluminum-to-aluminum contact for a buttery-smooth feel. Using handguards? No worries! Just pop off the G2 Throttle Tube’s end cap for easy handguard or bar end installation! The 6061 aluminum alloy is machined in he USA with a knurled area to keep your grip secured.
G2 Key Points:
- Proudly machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables – keep your quality stock throttle housing and cables!
- Slide one of our Domino grips(sold separately) or your grip unto the G2 Stock Throttle Tube.
- Removable end cap for simple handguard installation.
- Installs in minutes!